ALAmax CR Blood Sugar and Long lasting Antioxidant Support
• Neutralizes Oxygen Radicals, Ionized Metals and a Variety of Other Free Radicals
• Coenzyme for Whole Body Glucose Utilization
• Increases Intracellular Glutathione Levels Reduced by Aging, Diseases, Moderate/Strenuous Exercise
• Reduces Oxidative Stress that Leads to Diabetic Neuropathy, etc.
• Regenerates Vitamins C&E and Maintains Balance between Oxidized & Reduced CoQ10
ALAmax CR, a potent oxidative stress antagonist, is a proprietary, orally active, controlled release formulation of racemic a lipoic acid (containing both R and S enantiomers) that has a pharmacokinetic advantage over other alpha lipoic acid formulas. Other brands are cleared from the plasma within two three hours; whereas, ALAmax CR remains in the plasma for four to six hours.
|Used For||Antioxidant, Blood Glucose, Diabetic Neuropathy, Glycolysis (Sugar Metabolism)|